This course is designed, offered and delivered to clients on a highly customised and confidential basis. It is delivered anywhere around the world.
We have tailored this course for bodyguards, protective services, Government, Military, Law Enforcement and self-drive expatriates or national drivers.
Driver and passenger safety have become an important issue for Governments, Military, Law enforcement, dignitaries and executives who are exposed to risks including terrorism.
We will enhance observation and increase capabilities of drivers to mitigate risk and avoid hostile situations like carjacking, kidnapping, robbery and assassination.
Our specialised Instructors are –
- Highly experienced in driving and security, with over 40 years combined experience. They have operated and trained in hostile environments around the world including third world countries.
- Stay up-to-date on threat levels.
- Have first hand experience with hostile situations, with military (Explosive ordinance and VIP protection) and private security backgrounds.
This course combines both intense theory, practice and real life scenario based assessments.
Ideal program for developing countries like Papua New Guinea, Africa, Kabul, Solomon Islands, the Philippines, East Timor, Indonesia, India and more.
This program will culminate with theoretical, practical and real-life scenario based assessment. To maximise the effectiveness and reflect the importance of proficiency of the content for the student.
We provide a tailored product that caters to the specific client needs, while always providing the highest quality in training delivery, skill development and maximum participation of practical components for high skill retention.
Due to the sensitive nature of this training we are unable to discuss past clients, however, this program has been run for –
- Senior Management Teams from multi-national oil/gas companies
- Embassy drivers
- Emergency services (Australia and International)
- Law Enforcement (Australia and International)
- Military (Australia and International) have undertaken many refresher programs with us, before deployment overseas.
To confidentially discuss enrolling in this Specialised program, contact us via email. email@example.com