The government funded keys 2 drive Lessons are a free lesson that RoadSafe Training are accredited to teach. This lesson is free for the student and funded by the government.
RoadSafe Training can tailor this lesson to suit you and your parent /carer. We highly recommend that you take this lesson within the first 15 hours of driving (though you don’t have to). This helps to establish positive attitudes and foundation skills for you and your parent/carer.
The program requires a fully licenced supervisor to attend with the learner. It is an hour long lesson with approximately 20 – 30 minutes strategy chat with the K2D roadmap, followed by in-car tuition. This time can be logged to your logbook.
It is to help the parents/carers with teaching their children, so you work together to achieve the best outcome.
All keys2drive driving lessons are:
- Government funded no cost to you.
- No obligation to book more lessons.
- 1-hour lesson.
- A parent or carer with a valid Drivers Licence must attend.
- Provide a valid keys2drive ID code 24 hours before your lesson.
- Must be an Australian learner licence holder.
- Only one lesson per student is allocated.