Learn to drive on the Gold Coast with the most experienced instructors.
RoadSafe Training delivers driving lessons on the Gold Coast and surrounding areas.
If you are looking for driving lessons on the Gold Coast for yourself or your children you have come to the right place. At RoadSide Training we believe in making your learning experience friendly, comfortable, fun, and most importantly informative.
With over 60 years of combined, in-vehicle experience, with a University Qualified driver training certificate, RoadSafe Training’s team of passionate driving educators aims at making the Gold Coast a safer place for all.
Selecting the right driving school
Deciding on a driving school can be a daunting task; your choice is an important decision that could have a ripple effect on many lives. We believe that the learning journey is a collective experience whereby we support your growth in becoming a safe, courteous and aware road user. RoadSafe Training instructors have helped thousands of students to learn to drive and to get their licence the first time, often with perfect scores. RoadSafe Training are working with University researches to help learners drivers be safer drivers.
Learning to drive should be fun and enjoyable.
When selecting a driving instructor, cheaper is not always better!
You must select a driving school or a driving instructor that will help you learn how to drive and teaches you the driving skills required to be a competent and safe driver.
The are many advantages of using an experienced driver trainer which include:
- A properly trained instructor will treat you as an individual.
- The trainer will a develop a teaching plan to suit your needs.
- Dual-controlled vehicles are used to provide driver instruction. These vehicles are regularly maintained and checked every 12 months by government inspectors.
- You can take you driving lessons before or after school/work and on the weekends.
- Lessons run for a set length of time.
RoadSafe Training excel in delivering driving lessons to suit your individual needs in purpose built vehicles. We are also University trained driver training rehabilitation driver qualified and also have extensive experience teaching students with special needs or requirements and understand the unique challenges faced.
Driving Instructors aren’t just for new students. If you’re a licensed driver and wanting to update your driving skills, we can also help you.
When deciding on a Driving Instructor ask the following questions –
- Ask to see the Driving Instructors accreditation.
- How much experience do they have?
- How long will each lesson be?
- Do they follow a structured approach with defined objectives?
- Do they teach Automatic and manual driving lessons? Keeping options available.
- Do they have a current Blue Card?
- Are they accredited to teach the Government Keys2Drive lesson?
- Are they experienced trainers in Driver Training and Assessing education?
- Do they teach correct defensive driving techniques and attitudes?
- Are they an experienced driver?
- How many different vehicles have they driven? On various road surfaces and in numerous conditions?
- Do they understand and can they explain the System of Vehicle Control, or are they simply repeating what they learned without actually understanding? Most importantly do they know when and why to use this system.
- Does your trainer keep up to date practising and looking to up-skill their knowledge with courses and training?
Not many Driving Instructors can answer Yes to all of these questions, but with over 60+ years combined in-vehicle experience, we can.
Choose the Gold Coast’s best!
Gold Coast Driving School RoadSafe Training will explain why we teach what we teach. We will teach you based on global best driving practices, which we have used to teach Emergency services and professional drivers around the world.
We teach you in an exciting, fun though calming way that will make you feel comfortable and excited to learn in.
Get in touch today to book your first driving lesson and find out for yourself.